Wed, Jan 25|
Guadalupe Coffee Co.
Argentinian campfire garlic, rosemary , basil & tomate flatbread
From kitchen gardens to the kitchen table: Experience making Argentinian flatbread over an open fire under the stars Cut fragrant herbs and gather around the campfire with friends as you watch the sunset while surrounded by the serenity of the hill country landscape at Guadalupe Coffee Co.
Time & Location
Jan 25, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM CST
Guadalupe Coffee Co., 1642 FM2673 #1, Canyon Lake, TX 78133, USA
About the event
Take a culinary journey, and let's travel to South America and add some global inspiration to your menu.
PAN CON AJO Y ROMERO A LA PARRILLA
No South American barbecue is complete without bread. These flatbreads have the consistency of pizza dough, are straightforward to make, and rosemary oil infuses a beautiful flavor when grilling dough.
- 1 pound of flatbread dough
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of chopped basil
- 1 diced tomatoes
- Preheat a campfire or grill to medium heat.
- Roll out the flatbread dough into thin rounds.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, rosemary, and basil.
- Spread the garlic and herb mixture over the flatbread dough rounds.
- Top the flatbreads with diced tomatoes.
- Place the flatbreads on the campfire or grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the bread is crispy and the tomatoes are warm.
- Serve the flatbreads hot. Enjoy!
You are invaded to have An interactive culinary experience in the gardens with a special treat! Join us for a teaching and tasting experience! Along with the magic of the Guadalupe Coffee Co., guests will have a hand in making homemade Argentinian Rosemary Garlic Flatbread topped with tomatoes, rosemary, and shredded parmesan and paired with homemade pesto. Of course, we'll be sipping wine as well.$38.00Tax: +$1.10 Sale Tax +$0.98 service fee